Section of Fall River Freedom Trail to Be Closed 10-14 to 10-25 for Fiber Optic Installation
– By #City of Hot Springs
The City of Hot Spring is offering residents the opportunity to dispose of household quantities of bulky items at the end of their useful life, such as appliances, furniture, junk, etc. free of charge. Proof of address is required for participation. Either a City of Hot Springs utility bill, or a piece of mail dated within the last 30 days is acceptable. Participants may also be asked to present ID.
Participants are allowed unlimited loads so long as the following conditions are met:
1. Proof of residency is established
2. Waste being disposed of is from residences only: waste from commercial activities will not be accepted
3. Participant is cooperative, respectful and unloads waste where directed by City employees
4. The City of Hot Springs will not accept the following: tires, paint, cardboard, clothing, plastic bags, paper or household trash.
5. The City will only accept air conditioners, refrigerators, and freezers that have been emptied of Freon and are appropriately tagged as such.
The City of Hot Springs retains the right to refuse free solid waste disposal if the above conditions are not satisfied.
Thank you for doing your part to make Hot Springs a
cleaner and more appealing place to live!