- RA - Residential 'A': Medium density residential development with uses which are compatible with residential uses such as religious, educational and recreational facilities.
- RB - Residential 'B': Medium to high residential density including mobile homes and other uses compatible with residential uses such as religious, educational and recreational facilities.
- MR - Mountain Residential: A residential zone intended to protect and preserve natural beauty and natural growth of the surrounding landscape.
- GC - General Commercial: A Commercial district for personal and business services as well as general business activity. Includes the historic downtown area.
- MXD-I - Mixed Use District I: A mixed use development area intended to combine a variety of housing opportunities along with business opportunities such as offices, retail, service uses and live-work environments.
- HS - Highway Service: This district is established to accommodate specified retail and service activities that would be clustered around highway corridors.
- GI - General Industrial: A district established to provide areas for light manufacturing, processing, assembly plants, storage, warehousing and other similar uses.
- GD - Greenway District: A district created to protect drainage ways and help alleviate flooding.
- NU - No Use District: Certain lands in which the construction of permanent structures is prohibited pending study - often applied to newly annexed lands.
- MGC - Golf Course: Municipal golf course property.
- GCRA - Golf Course Residential 'A': A residential zone with clustered development and larger areas of space preserved to protect the natural elements of the golf course development.
- GCC - Golf Course Commercial: A business district adjacent to the golf course development for limited personal and business activity.
- PUD - Planned Unit Development
- AZ - Airport Zone
Amendment to the District Zoning Map
The Zoning Ordinance includes everything from zoning districts, setbacks, permitted uses, accessory structure requirements, parking and signage requirements, home occupations, non-conforming uses, enforcement, variances and the vacating of right of ways.
The Subdivision Ordinance was adopted to provide for the harmonious development of the city and its environs: for the coordination of streets within new subdivisions with other existing or planned streets and in concert with the Comprehensive Plan.
Manufactured Home Park License