The South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation is dedicated to serving both employers and job seekers.
SDWORKS is the state’s largest online job bank at www.sdjobs.org. It lists jobs available from local employers, state-wide employers, and federal and state government agencies. You can anonymously search this database of job openings and can normally apply for any job you find directly with the employer who posted it. Registering with SDWORKS allows you access to even more services.
The Department administers several helpful programs, such as:
- Workforce Training
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Veterans' Services
- Unemployment Insurance
- Experience Works, for older workers
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
SD Department of Labor in Hot Springs